Terms of Service and User Agreement
Last Update: 5th February 2019
FlashBitcoin reserves the right to change these terms of service without notice. These changes will be effective from the date of the last update of them.
You must be an individual of at least 18 years of age and reside outside the following territories in order to use the services of our site: Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Zimbabwe, and Somalia. The use of our services may require further verification of suitability and identity, which must be treated personally and at the discretion of our team if they are deemed necessary for our and your safety. By accepting the terms of service, the FlashBitcoin team is authorized to request a verification of the originator's documents if necessary. When placing an order on our site, it is necessary to provide updated, complete and accurate information for all the elements requested on the registration page. If any of this information changes after confirming the order, it is your obligation to communicate this information as soon as possible by email to our team. For adaptation and compliance with local Italian law, by accepting the terms of service you authorize FlashBitcoin to request further information about you, such as your date of birth, email address, physical address and tax identification number so that you can confirm your identity. We reserve the right to retain the information on site orders even after the conclusion of transactions, for regulatory and business compliance purposes.
3. User Contract
By confirming this Agreement, you agree to receive electronic communications (email) from our team, to facilitate and speed up the service we provide. This agreement is provided and concluded in English, the customer declares therefore to understand the English language and to have read and understood this contract. It is possible, without any responsibility towards you or third parties, that an order placed by the customer is refused or suspended. These actions can be undertaken as a result of: inability to positively identify the client; if we believe that the order has been compromised; for a violation of the terms of this agreement; for any other reason that makes us take additional precautions. The customer is not authorized to request a refund to FlashBitcoin for damages attributable to third parties. The contractual relationship between the customer and the FlashBitcoin team consists solely in providing support in the purchase of cryptocurrencies with third parties. Purchase, use and subsequent transfer of these cryptocurrencies is at the complete expense and responsibility of the customer. The FlashBitcoin team assumes no responsibility for any fact related to bitcoins bought and/or sold after the termination of the contractual relationship with the customer. FlashBitcoin is considered an independent contractor and is not your fiduciary agent or trustee. FlashBitcoin has no control over any liability with regard to the services offered. The purchase of bitcoins with third parties and the subsequent use of these bitcoins are the sole responsibility of the customer. FlashBitcoin is not responsible for any losses or problems that may arise from the management of personal wallets of customers, or any other fact not directly attributable to Flashbitcoin. By accepting the following contract the customer declares to have read and accepted these terms of responsibility.
FlashBitcoin does not charge you for using the service offered by our site to purchase bitcoins or to transfer bitcoins to customer wallets. The customer accepts to pay only the expenses related to the chosen top-up method.
5. Value of Cryptocurrencies
FlashBitcoin guarantees the value of bitcoins. This value can rapidly increase or decrease at any time. The user acknowledges that the price or value of the bitcoins can fluctuate and that the conversion of local currency into bitcoins is carried out exclusively in Euro on our site. This value will always be visible and available to the customer during the purchase.
6. Limits to usage
FlashBitcoin reserves the right to modify the purchase limits at any time deemed appropriate. For purchases exceeding this limit it will be the responsibility of our team to contact the clinete and deal with these orders personally and manually.
7. Right to Suspend or Delay Transactions
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the services we offer at any time without notice and without any liability. We may refuse to process any order without notice and at our sole discretion. The suspension of an order will not affect your rights and obligations under this agreement. We may, at our sole discretion, delay the transactions if we believe that the order placed or the recharge is suspect, to avoid the risk of fraud, violation of the laws in force, or violation of the terms of this agreement.
8. Activities Not Allowed
In accordance with the use of the Services, the user accepts not to:
- violate (or assist any other party in violating) any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- intentionally trying to cheat (or assist in defrauding) the FlashBitcoin team;
- provide false, inaccurate or misleading information;
- participate in any transaction involving the proceeds of illegal activities;
- transmit or upload any viruses, worms or other malicious software on the network;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to our FlashBitcoin.org website, or any connected network or systems;
- use the services on behalf of third parties or, in any case, act as an intermediary between FlashBitcoin and third parties;
- defame, harass or violate the laws on the intellectual property rights of FlashBitcoin.
9. Prohibited Payments
Using the services provided by our site to make the following types of payments is prohibited and illegal, and FlashBitcoin reserves the right to monitor payments that refer to:
- of any kind, including but not limited to firearms, ammunition, knives, or related accessories;
- drugs, prescription drugs, steroids or paraphernalia or related accessories;
- game activity including but not limited to sports betting, casino games, horse racing, dog racing, lotteries, games of chance, lotteries, games of skill that can be classified as gambling (for example, poker), or other activities that facilitate one of the aforementioned elements;
- they consist of money laundering or terrorist financing;
- goods or services that violate or infringe copyrights, trademarks, or property rights under the laws of any jurisdiction;
- debt settlement, refinancing, or credit repair services;
- the sale of money orders or check cashiers or any money transmitter business without a license;
- counterfeit goods. We reserve the right at any time to monitor, review, store and / or disclose any information if necessary to comply with any law, regulation, legal procedure and / or government request.
In the event that FlashBitcoin becomes aware of such prohibited payments, any subsequent order placed by such customers will be categorically rejected.
10. Limitation of Responsibility
THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES EXPRESSLY THAT FLASHBITCOIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR DAMAGE DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS INCLUDING, BUT NOT ONLY, LOSS OF LOSS OF STARTING, USE, DATA OR OTHER IMMATERIAL LOSSES BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM: (I) USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTANTIVE GOODS AND SERVICES DERIVING FROM GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED BY THE SERVICES; (III) ALTERATION OF THE TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; OR (IV) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO SERVICES.
IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH ANY PART OF THE SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT, THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO INTERRUPT THE USE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY OUR WEBSITE.